Description: At one time, this cemetery was described as being marked & fenced, about 100 yards Northeast from the house.
There are said to be 6 burials at this location (The first 4 have replacement stones):
• Marie Shroeder Loeffler - w/o Goerge Barnett Loeffler 1840-1865
• Amelia Loeffler 1879-1880
• Elizabeth Loeffler Wagner - 2nd w/o Peter 1860-1893
• John Wagner - c/o Elizabeth 1893-1893
• Albert Wagner - s/o Peter J - died June (rest unreadable)
• Anna Caroline Wagner - 1st w/o Peter - d. Apr 9, 1881 26y.4m.13d
Pictures: I took pictures of EVERY stone in this cemetery in March 2012, and took 1 video at the same time.
Video: Below is a quick overview video of Loeffler Family Burials taken March 2012. Please note: These video's are NOT "professional" or to be used to read stones or anything like that.... these are simple to show a quick "overview" of the cemetery. For those who may never be able to visit this cemetery in person, these video's are here to show a quick "overview" of the area.